The 8th annual IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS) 2020 will be held on 29 June - 1 July 2020 // Avignon, France.
As part of the program of CNS 2020, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas.
Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to network security. All papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the CNS 2020 Proceedings and will be included in IEEExplore. All workshops will be held on 1 July 2020.
Workshop Proposal Form
A proposal to organize a workshop can be submitted in PDF or plain text and should contain the following information:
- A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
- Why is the topic area important?
- Likely contributors and target audience
- Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
- Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL)
- Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to the three Workshop co-chairs.
- Workshop Proposal Submission Due: 28 December 2019
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Proposals: 6 January 2020
- Preliminary CFP to Be Published for Workshops: 6 January 2020
- Paper Submission Deadline for the Workshops: 7 April 2020
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Papers: 3 May 2020
- Final Paper Submission for Workshops: 8 May 2020
- Workshop: 1 July 2020